The technology is evolving every day. Nothing is hidden from us. Have you ever thought what impact will it have on the recruitment industry? The industry is also evolving; it is also changing with time. The change in the technology has brought various challenges for the traditional recruiters. They have to change their mode, if they want to survive in this world.
The way the ad campaigns used to run earlier and the way they run now is changing. Advertising recruitment is the new kid on the block this time. So what about its future? The Employees are gearing towards the change that is happening and the recruiters need to embrace the change taking place by making a great use of the advertisements for hiring talent for their organisation.
So, what exactly is the role of recruiters and employers in making the era of recruitment by advertisement a success?
- Recruiters and the employers need to be on the same page.
- Employers can also access the technology, but the only thing that differentiates the two is that recruiters have the responsibility to provide their clients with the best advice and employers just need the best man for their organisation.
- A lot of technology is doing the rounds, around job posting, writing of the advertisement, and interviewing through video.
What should be done by organization and recruiter?
- Be it an organization or be it a recruiter, both are doing well with online advertising.
- With the growing technology, the advertisers, and the recruiters are using the technology in the best possible manner when it comes to the posting of the ads, or writing the ad story.
How one should use technology to grab the best candidates for recruitment?
Although the online job postings are increasing at a very good rate, but the question comes in the form of the quality of those postings? Are the online postings good enough to grab the attention of the talented people looking out for jobs? The companies are in a hurry to reach the right kind of customers, but in a hurry to do that, the quality of the ad posting is dropping tremendously. The job seekers are all bombarded with a number of advertisements on a daily basis, but the sad part is that they are not sure about the genuineness of the ad post. A good quality advertisement is something that one seeks at all the time. It is very important that the impression that a job ad makes on a candidate is good enough to draw the candidate to the organisation. The job advertisement should be powerful enough to grab the attention of the candidate and leave a lasting impression on him/her. Otherwise, the candidate won’t even apply for the advertised post.
The technology has to be used judiciously and in a well crafted way. The ads have to be evolved in a crisp and intelligent manner that it says more in less of words. This will help the candidates understand the needs of the employers and the candidates will be more aware about what would be the job role before applying.